CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 19

Biggest Loser


So, the series Finale was on last night,...with Lisa being announced as the first ever woman to win!

I am gross.
Pretty much the entire series, I would sit & watch while snacking on disgustingly chocolatey things.
I was fully aware that I was doing it, & even felt the weight creeping onto me since I have had my wrist op & backed off doing ANY kind of exercise whatsoever...(apart from my arms lifting food to my mouth!)

So...today begins some intense training & being strict on myself with eating correctly & healthily!

We have a full gym set up in our garage, from treadmill to weight sets, ab-circle pro, boxing circuits...I have no friggen excuse!!

So, I presently have a goal to lose 3-5 kgs, (I know it doesn't sound much, but when you are as short as I am, its ridiculously noticeable when you put on a quarter of an ounce!!)

Starting as soon as I put down this laptop!
Then tonight, I am off to Zumba with some old school mates.... can't wait!!


0 comments: